Notifications
Clear all

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl

Page 1 / 2

Vet-X
(@veteran-x)
Hall Of Games Admin
Topic starter  

Uhhhh... I guess I expected a little more from the Pokemon announcement lol I need a moment to really collect my thoughts but I wasn't that very excited with what Nintendo showed for the Gen 4 remakes. Maybe someone else has different thoughts?

Recently Played: God of War - 2018, Bug Fables, Pokemon ROM Hacks
Currently Playing: Temtem (All Day!) & Immortals Fenyx Rising

Codemaster Jamal
(@codemaster_jamal)
Greatest Game Developer That Ever Lived

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFW2JnwQdrg

Bro, I was just about to post this here. I can't wait until this game comes out! I'm going all the way back to Florida to get my Switch JUST to play this.

I've literally haven't been excited about a Pokemon game for a long time. They broke the mold with this one.

ReplyQuote
Vet-X
(@veteran-x)
Hall Of Games Admin
Topic starter  

@codemaster_jamal dude, I'm SO glad you brought up Pokemon Legends Arceus (PLA). This is my first time in almost a DECADE I've been excited about a Pokemon release. In fact, I'm putting my finishing touches on a video discussing PLA. I think you're going to enjoy the video 😎 

Like, PLA has so much potential and I'm quite excited to see how things can go

ReplyQuote
Vet-X
(@veteran-x)
Hall Of Games Admin
Topic starter  

@mightymisfit @lugnut64 @jumperjay @deuce2x  What do you guys think about the new Pokemon Legends Arceus video game? After reviewing the trailers a few times, I can safely say that this is the first time I've been interested in a Pokemon release in a VERY long time

ReplyQuote
Deuce2x
(@deuce2x)
OG

@veteran-x I haven’t seen it the trailer but I listened to reviews and it’s peaking my interest as well, not gonna lie 

2x

Vet-X liked
ReplyQuote
Deuce2x
(@deuce2x)
OG

I haven’t played a Pokémon game in so long man, feels like forever ago.

2x

ReplyQuote
Lugnut64
(@lugnut64)
Zelda Fanatic

@veteran-x meh. Just waiting for temtem to come to switch.

ReplyQuote
Vet-X
(@veteran-x)
Hall Of Games Admin
Topic starter  

@deuce2x yeah I totally understand. I'm quite excited to see what GameFreak can do here. I mentioned earlier that I'm almost finished with a video discussing my thoughts and what this can mean for Pokemon. I did some really nice editing with this video haha

ReplyQuote
Vet-X
(@veteran-x)
Hall Of Games Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @lugnut64

@veteran-x meh. Just waiting for temtem to come to switch.

Haha I understand! Honestly I'm trying to manage my expectations because this is still GameFreak we're talking about.

Temtem realistically should only be a few months away from it's full-release and I can't wait. Temtem is going to be so damn good

ReplyQuote
Lugnut64
(@lugnut64)
Zelda Fanatic

@veteran-x i honestly haven't been interested in any creature collection games in years. Unless you count ni no kuni. But temtem looks like a great way to delve back into the genre.

ReplyQuote
Vet-X
(@veteran-x)
Hall Of Games Admin
Topic starter  

@lugnut64 I haven't played the latest release of Ni No Kuni, would you recommend that game? And most definitely, Temtem streamlines gameplay in a way that other creature collection games have simply missed the mark on. It's almost like a breath of fresh air and I'm ready to give Crema my money

ReplyQuote
Lugnut64
(@lugnut64)
Zelda Fanatic

@veteran-x I have not played the sequel if that is what you are referring to. But the original is definitely worth a shot. 

Vet-X liked
ReplyQuote
Jumperjay
(@jumperjay)
Bringer of all evil

Posted by: @veteran-x

@mightymisfit @lugnut64 @jumperjay @deuce2x  What do you guys think about the new Pokemon Legends Arceus video game? After reviewing the trailers a few times, I can safely say that this is the first time I've been interested in a Pokemon release in a VERY long time

Well, my hype is rather timid. While Pokemon frame drop looks like a solid game I probably won't end up buying it because it means I'd have to buy a switch and I'm not spending 300+ bucks on a console for 1 game or rather 2 cuz I'd probably get smash as well. At least it is better than Pokemon Chibi Diamond and #NotMadeByGamefreak Pearl.

Is this the face of mercy? I don't think so.

ReplyQuote
Vet-X
(@veteran-x)
Hall Of Games Admin
Topic starter  

@jumperjay Yep, I totally know what you mean. This is GameFreak we're talking about so I'm definitely going to keep a close eye on this as they release more trailers. Also your remarks about the Gen 4 "remakes" are hilarious. Those games are a HARD PASS for me. I really want to clown on them so bad 

ReplyQuote
MightyMisfit
(@mightymisfit)

@jumperjay you also have Breath of the wild on switch too, so there another amazing game you could play if you buy one. There’s also the lite version that’s only $200 I believe.

Vet-X liked
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
RECENT POSTS
Online Members

No online members at the moment